XQ7VX690T-2RF1761I FPGAs Overview
Xilinx Defense-grade 7 series FPGAs comprise three FPGA families that address the complete range of system requirements, ranging from low cost, small form factor, cost-sensitive, high-volume applications to ultra high-end connectivity bandwidth, logic capacity, and signal processing capability for the high reliability requirements beyond commercial applications. The Defense-grade 7 series FPGAs include:
• Artix-7Q Family: Optimized for lowest cost and power with small form-factor packaging for the highest volume applications.
• Kintex-7Q Family: Optimized for best price-performance with a 2X improvement compared to previous generation, enabling a new class of FPGAs.
• Virtex-7Q Family: Optimized for highest system performance and capacity with a 2X improvement in system performance.
Built on a state-of-the-art, high-performance, low-power (HPL), 28 nm, high-k metal gate (HKMG) process technology, Defense-grade 7 series FPGAs enable an unparalleled increase in system performance with 1.4 Tb/s of I/O bandwidth, 980K logic cell capacity, and 4.7 TMAC/s DSP, while consuming 50% less power than previous generation devices to offer a fully programmable alternative to ASSPs and ASICs.
The Xilinx Defense-Grade 7 Series FPGAs series XQ7VX690T-2RF1761I is FPGA, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at FPGAkey.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
• Full-range extended temperature testing
• Mask set control
• Fully leaded (Pb) content
• Ruggedized packaging
• Long-term availability
• Anti-counterfeiting features
• 4th Generation Information Assurance and Anti-tamper support
• Advanced high-performance FPGA logic based on real 6-input lookup table (LUT) technology configurable as distributed memory.
• 36 Kb dual-port block RAM with built-in FIFO logic for on-chip data buffering.
• High-performance SelectIO technology with support for DDR3 interfaces up to 1,866 Mb/s.
• High-speed serial connectivity with built-in multi-gigabit transceivers from 600 Mb/s to maximum rates of 6.6 Gb/s up to 11.3 Gb/s, offering a special low-power mode, optimized for chip-to-chip interfaces.
• A user configurable analog interface (XADC), incorporating dual 12-bit 1MSPS analog-to-digital converters with on-chip thermal and supply sensors.
• DSP slices with 25 x 18 multiplier, 48-bit accumulator, and pre-adder for high performance filtering, including optimized symmetric coefficient filtering.
• Powerful clock management tiles (CMT), combining phase-locked loop (PLL) and mixed-mode clock manager (MMCM) blocks for high precision and low jitter.
• Integrated block for PCI Express (PCIe), for up to x8 Gen3 Endpoint and Root Port designs.
• Wide variety of configuration options, including support for commodity memories, 256-bit AES encryption with HMAC/SHA-256 authentication, and built-in SEU detection and correction.
• Wire-bond and high signal integrity lidded flip-chip ruggedized packages offering easy migration between family members in the same package. All packages are available in Pb option.
• Designed for high performance and lowest power with 28 nm, HKMG, and HPL process.
Q: Does the price of XQ7VX690T-2RF1761I devices fluctuate frequently?
The FPGAkey search engine monitors the XQ7VX690T-2RF1761I inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time,
and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XQ7VX690T-2RF1761I?
No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XQ7VX690T-2RF1761I, but you need to
sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx's Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation,
and it is easier to use than ISE design tools;
The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match.
You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XQ7VX690T Development Boards, Evaluation Boards,
or Defense-Grade 7 Series FPGAs Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
FPGAkey does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board,
TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information,
you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How to obtain XQ7VX690T-2RF1761I technical support documents?
Enter the "XQ7VX690T-2RF1761I" keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XQ7VX690T2RF1761I in time?
Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XQ7VX690T-2RF1761I pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Internet of Things
XQ7VX690T Technical Support PDF Datasheet Overview