$0 - $0 | 1 Pieces(Min. Order)
Xilinx Defense-grade 7 series XQ7VX690T-1RF1930I FPGAs address the complete range of system requirements, ranging from low cost, small form factor, cost-sensitive, high-volume applications to ultra high-end connectivity bandwidth, logic capacity, and signal processing capability for the high reliability requirements beyond commercial applications.
Built on a state-of-the-art, high-performance, low-power (HPL), 28 nm, high-k metal gate (HKMG) process technology, XQ7VX690T-1RF1930I FPGAs enable an unparalleled increase in system performance with 1.4 Tb/s of I/O bandwidth, 980K logic cell capacity, and 4.7 TMAC/s DSP, while consuming 50% less power than previous generation devices to offer a fully programmable alternative to ASSPs and ASICs.
• Full-range extended temperature testing
• Mask set control
• Fully leaded (Pb) content
• Ruggedized packaging
• Long-term availability
• Anti-counterfeiting features
• 4th Generation Information Assurance and Anti-tamper support
• Advanced high-performance FPGA logic based on real 6-input lookup table (LUT) technology configurable as distributed memory.
• 36 Kb dual-port block RAM with built-in FIFO logic for on-chip data buffering.
• High-performance SelectIO technology with support for DDR3 interfaces up to 1,866 Mb/s.
• High-speed serial connectivity with built-in multi-gigabit transceivers from 600 Mb/s to maximum rates of 6.6 Gb/s up to 11.3 Gb/s, offering a special low-power mode, optimized for chip-to-chip interfaces.
• A user configurable analog interface (XADC), incorporating dual 12-bit 1MSPS analog-to-digital converters with on-chip thermal and supply sensors.
• DSP slices with 25 x 18 multiplier, 48-bit accumulator, and pre-adder for high performance filtering, including optimized symmetric coefficient filtering.
• Powerful clock management tiles (CMT), combining phase-locked loop (PLL) and mixed-mode clock manager (MMCM) blocks for high precision and low jitter.
• Integrated block for PCI Express (PCIe), for up to x8 Gen3 Endpoint and Root Port designs.
• Wide variety of configuration options, including support for commodity memories, 256-bit AES encryption with HMAC/SHA-256 authentication, and built-in SEU detection and correction.
• Wire-bond and high signal integrity lidded flip-chip ruggedized packages offering easy migration between family members in the same package. All packages are available in Pb option.
• Designed for high performance and lowest power with 28 nm, HKMG, and HPL process.
Internet of Things