XCV800E-8FG676C FPGAs Overview
The Virtex FPGA family delivers high-performance,
high-capacity programmable logic solutions. Dramatic
increases in silicon efficiency result from optimizing the new
architecture for place-and-route efficiency and exploiting an
aggressive 5-layer-metal 0.22 μm CMOS process. These
advances make Virtex FPGAs powerful and flexible alternatives to mask-programmed gate arrays.
Building on experience gained from previous generations of
FPGAs, the Virtex family represents a revolutionary step
forward in programmable logic design. Combining a wide
variety of programmable system features, a rich hierarchy of
fast, flexible interconnect resources, and advanced process
technology, the Virtex family delivers a high-speed and
high-capacity programmable logic solution that enhances
design flexibility while reducing time-to-market.
Refer to the Virtex 2.5V Field Programmable Gate Arrays commercial data sheet for more information on device architecture and timing specifications.
• Fast, high-density Field Programmable Gate Arrays
- Densities from 50k to 1M system gates
- System performance up to 200 MHz
- 66-MHz PCI Compliant
- Hot-swappable for Compact PCI
• Multi-standard SelectIO interfaces
- 16 high-performance interface standards
- Connects directly to ZBTRAM devices
• Built-in clock-management circuitry
- Four dedicated delay-locked loops (DLLs) for advanced clock control
- Four primary low-skew global clock distribution nets, plus 24 secondary local clock nets
• Hierarchical memory system
- LUTs configurable as 16-bit RAM, 32-bit RAM, 16-bit dual-ported RAM, or 16-bit Shift Register
- Configurable synchronous dual-ported 4k-bit RAMs
- Fast interfaces to external high-performance RAMs
• Flexible architecture that balances speed and density
- Dedicated carry logic for high-speed arithmetic
- Dedicated multiplier support
- Cascade chain for wide-input functions
- Abundant registers/latches with clock enable, and dual synchronous/asynchronous set and reset
- Internal 3-state bussing
- IEEE 1149.1 boundary-scan logic
- Die-temperature sensor diode
• Supported by FPGA Foundation and Alliance
- Complete support for Unified Libraries, Relationally
Placed Macros, and Design Manager
- Wide selection of PC and workstation platforms
• SRAM-based in-system configuration
- Unlimited re-programmability
- Four programming modes
• 0.22 μm 5-layer metal process
• 100% factory tested
Q: Does the price of XCV800E-8FG676C devices fluctuate frequently?
The FPGAkey search engine monitors the XCV800E-8FG676C inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time,
and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XCV800E-8FG676C?
No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XCV800E-8FG676C, but you need to
sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx's Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation,
and it is easier to use than ISE design tools;
The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match.
You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XCV800 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards,
or Virtex 2.5V FPGAs Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
FPGAkey does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board,
TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information,
you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How to obtain XCV800E-8FG676C technical support documents?
Enter the "XCV800E-8FG676C" keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XCV800E8FG676C in time?
Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XCV800E-8FG676C pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Internet of Things
XCV800 Technical Support PDF Datasheet Overview