$11.89 - $18 /Piece | 1 Piece/Pieces (Min. Order)
Factory Excess Stock / Franchised Distributor
Spartan and Spartan-XL FPGA Families
Spartan and Spartan-XL Families Field Programmable Gate Arrays
The XCS30-3TQG144CI of FPGA families are a high-volume production FPGA solution that delivers all the key requirements for ASIC replacement up to 40,000 gates. These requirements include high performance, on-chip RAM, core solutions and prices that, in high volume,XCS05 approach and in many cases are equivalent to mask programmed ASIC devices.
By streamlining the XCS30-3TQG144CI feature set, leveraging advanced process technologies and focusing on total cost management, the Spartan series delivers the key features required by ASIC and other high-volume logic users while avoiding the initial cost, long development cycles and inherent risk of conventional ASICs.
• In-System Programmable PROMs for Configuration of Xilinx FPGAs
• Low-Power Advanced CMOS NOR Flash Process
• Endurance of 20,000 Program/Erase Cycles
• Operation over Full Industrial Temperature Range (–40°C to +85°C)
• IEEE Standard 1149.1/1532 Boundary-Scan (JTAG) Support for Programming, Prototyping, and Testing
• JTAG Command Initiation of Standard FPGA Configuration
Internet of Things