XCR3256XL-12PQG208C FPGAs Overview
The CoolRunner™ XPLA3 XCR3256XL-12PQG208C device is a 3.3V, 256 macrocell CPLD targeted at power sensitive designs that require leading edge programmable logic solutions. A total of 16 function blocks provide 6,000 usable gates. Pin-to-pin propagation delays are as fast as 7.0 ns with a maximum system frequency of 154 MHz.
TotalCMOS Design Technique for Fast Zero Power
CoolRunnerXPLA3CPLDsofferaTotalCMOS?solution, bothinprocesstechnologyanddesigntechnique.These CPLDsemployacascadeofCMOSgatestoimplement their sum of products, instead of the traditional sense amp approach.ThisCMOSgateimplementationallowsXilinx CPLDs to offer devices that are both high performance and low power, breaking the paradigm that to have low power, youmusthavelowperformance.RefertoFigure 1 and Table 1showing the ICC vs. Frequency of our XCR3256XL-12PQG208C TotalCMOSCPLD(datatakenwith16resetableup/down, 16-bit counters at 3.3V, 25?C).
The Xilinx CPLDs series XCR3256XL-12PQG208C is XCR3256XL-12PQG208C - NOT RECOMMENDED for NEW DESIGN, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at FPGAkey.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
- Low power 3.3V 256 macrocell CPLD
- 7.0 ns pin-to-pin logic delays
- System frequencies up to 154 MHz
- 256 macrocells with 6,000 usable gates
- Available in small footprint packages
- 144-pin TQFP (120 user I/O pins)
- 208-pin PQFP (164 user I/O)
- 256-ball FBGA (164 user I/O)
- 280-ball CS BGA (164 user I/O)
- Optimized for 3.3V systems
- Ultra low power operation
- Typical Standby Current of 18 μA at 25° C
- 5V tolerant I/O pins with 3.3V core supply
- Advanced 0.35 micron five layer metal EEPROM process
- Fast Zero Power™ (FZP) CMOS design technology
- 3.3V PCI electrical specification compatible outputs (no internal clamp diode on any input or I/O)
- Advanced system features
- In-system programming
- Input registers
- Predictable timing model
- Up to 23 clocks available per function block
- Excellent pin retention during design changes
- Full IEEE Standard 1149.1 boundary-scan (JTAG)
- Four global clocks
- Eight product term control terms per function block
- Fast ISP programming times
- Port Enable pin for additional I/O
- 2.7V to 3.6V supply voltage at industrial grade voltage range
- Programmable slew rate control per output
- Security bit prevents unauthorized access
- Refer to the CoolRunner™ XPLA3 family data sheet (DS012) for architecture description
Q: Does the price of XCR3256XL-12PQG208C devices fluctuate frequently?
The FPGAkey search engine monitors the XCR3256XL-12PQG208C inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time,
and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XCR3256XL-12PQG208C?
No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XCR3256XL-12PQG208C, but you need to
sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx's Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation,
and it is easier to use than ISE design tools;
The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match.
You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XCR3256XL Development Boards, Evaluation Boards,
or Macrocell CPLD Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
FPGAkey does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board,
TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information,
you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How to obtain XCR3256XL-12PQG208C technical support documents?
Enter the "XCR3256XL-12PQG208C" keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XCR3256XL12PQG208C in time?
Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XCR3256XL-12PQG208C pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Internet of Things
In System Programmable (min 1K program/erase cycles)
Delay Time tpd(1) Max
Voltage Supply - Internal
3V ~ 3.6V
Number of Logic Elements/Blocks
Number of Macrocells
Number of Gates
Number of I/O
0℃ ~ 70℃ (TA)
Package / Case
Supplier Device Package
XCR3256XL Technical Support PDF Datasheet Overview