XCR22LV10-10VO24I FPGAs Overview
The XCR22V10 is the first SPLD to combine high perfor-mance with low power, without the need for "turbo bits" orother power down schemes. To achieve this, Xilinx hasused their FZP design technique, which replaces conven-tional sense amplifier methods for implementing productterms (a technique that has been used in PLDs since thebipolar era) with a cascaded chain of pure CMOS gates.This results in the combination of low power and highspeed that has previously been unattainable in the PLDarena. For 3V operation, Xilinx offers the XCR22LV10-10VO24I thatoffers high speed and low power in a 3V implementation.
The XCR22V10 uses the familiar AND/OR logic arraystructure, which allows direct implementation ofsum-of-products equations. This device has a programma-ble AND array which drives a fixed OR array. The OR sumof products feeds an "Output Macro Cell" (OMC), which canbe individually configured as a dedicated input, a combina-torial output, or a registered output with internal feedback.
The XCR22V10 implements logic functions assum-of-products expressions in a programmable-AND/fixed-OR logic array. User-defined functions are cre-ated by programming the connections of input signals intothe array. User-configurable output structures in the form ofI/O macrocells further increase logic flexibility.
• Industry's first TotalCMOS SPLD - both CMOS design and process technologies
• Fast Zero Power (FZP) design technique provides ultra-low power and high speed
- Static current of less than 75 µA
- Dynamic current substantially below that of competing devices
- Pin-to-pin delay of only 7.5 ns
• True Zero Power device with no turbo bits or power down schemes
• Function/JEDEC map compatible with Bipolar, UVCMOS, EECMOS 22V10s
• Multiple packaging options featuring PCB-friendly flow-through pinouts (SOL and TSSOP)
- 24-pin TSOIC–uses 93% less in-system space than a 28-pin PLCC
- 24-pin SOIC
- 28-pin PLCC with standard JEDEC pinout
• Available in commercial and industrial operating ranges
• Advanced 0.5µ E2CMOS process
• 1000 erase/program cycles guaranteed
• 20 years data retention guaranteed
• Varied product term distribution with up to 16 product terms per output for complex functions
• Programmable output polarity
• Synchronous preset/asynchronous reset capability
• Security bit prevents unauthorized access
• Electronic signature for identification
• Design entry and verification using industry standard CAE tools
• Reprogrammable using industry standard device programmers
Q: Does the price of XCR22LV10-10VO24I devices fluctuate frequently?
The FPGAkey search engine monitors the XCR22LV10-10VO24I inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time,
and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XCR22LV10-10VO24I?
No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XCR22LV10-10VO24I, but you need to
sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx's Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation,
and it is easier to use than ISE design tools;
The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match.
You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XCR22LV10 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards,
or Universal PLD Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
FPGAkey does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board,
TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information,
you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How to obtain XCR22LV10-10VO24I technical support documents?
Enter the "XCR22LV10-10VO24I" keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XCR22LV1010VO24I in time?
Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XCR22LV10-10VO24I pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Internet of Things