XC95108-TQG100C FPGAs Overview
The XC95108-TQG100C is a high-performance CPLD providing
advanced in-system programming and test capabilities for
general purpose logic integration. It is comprised of eight
36V18 Function Blocks, providing 2,400 usable gates with
propagation delays of 7.5 ns.
Power dissipation can be reduced in the XC95108-TQG100C by configuring macrocells to standard or low-power modes of operation. Unused macrocells are turned off to minimize power dissipation.
Operating current for each design can be approximated for specific operating conditions using the following equation:
ICC (mA) = MCHP (1.7) + MCLP (0.9) + MC (0.006 mA/MHz) f
MCHP = Macrocells in high-performance mode
MCLP = Macrocells in low-power mode
MC = Total number of macrocells used
f = Clock frequency (MHz)
• 7.5 ns pin-to-pin logic delays on all pins
• fCNT to 125 MHz
• 108 macrocells with 2,400 usable gates
• Up to 108 user I/O pins
• 5V in-system programmable
- Endurance of 10,000 program/erase cycles
- Program/erase over full commercial voltage and temperature range
• Enhanced pin-locking architecture
• Flexible 36V18 Function Block
- 90 product terms drive any or all of 18 macrocells within Function Block
- Global and product term clocks, output enables, set and reset signals
• Extensive IEEE Std 1149.1 boundary-scan (JTAG) support
• Programmable power reduction mode in each macrocell
• Slew rate control on individual outputs
• User programmable ground pin capability
• Extended pattern security features for design protection
• High-drive 24 mA outputs
• 3.3V or 5V I/O capability
• Advanced CMOS 5V FastFLASH technology
• Supports parallel programming of more than one XC9500 concurrently
• Available in 84-pin PLCC, 100-pin PQFP, 100-pin TQFP, and 160-pin PQFP packages
Q: Does the price of XC95108-TQG100C devices fluctuate frequently?
The FPGAkey search engine monitors the XC95108-TQG100C inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time,
and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC95108-TQG100C?
No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC95108-TQG100C, but you need to
sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx's Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation,
and it is easier to use than ISE design tools;
The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match.
You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC95108 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards,
or In-System Programmable CPLD Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
FPGAkey does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board,
TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information,
you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How to obtain XC95108-TQG100C technical support documents?
Enter the "XC95108-TQG100C" keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC95108TQG100C in time?
Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC95108-TQG100C pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Internet of Things
XC95108 In-System Programmable CPLD PDF Datasheet