XC7Z020-1CLG484C FPGAs Overview
The Xilinx Zynq®-7000 All Programmable SoC (AP SoC) family integrates software programmability of an ARM® based processor with hardware programmability of FPGA enabling key analytics and hardware acceleration while integrating CPU, DSP, ASSP and mixed signal functionality on a single device. Available in single-core Zynq®-7000S and dual-core Zynq®-7000 devices. Zynq®-7000S devices feature single core ARM® Cortex™-A9 processor mated with 28nm Artix®-7 based programmable logic representing lowest cost entry point to the scalable Zynq®-7000 platform. Ideal for industrial IoT applications such as motor control and embedded vision. Zynq®-7000 devices are equipped with dual-core ARM® Cortex™-A9 processors integrated with 28nm Artix®-7 or Kintex®-7 based programmable logic (up to 6.6M logic cells of logic and 12.5Gb/s transceivers) for excellent performance-per-watt, maximum design flexibility and to enable highly differentiated designs for wide range of embedded applications.
The Xilinx Microprocessors series XC7Z020-1CLG484C is PSoC / MPSoC Microprocessor, Zynq-7000 Family, ARM Cortex-A9, 667 MHz, BGA-484, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at FPGAkey.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
- Available in -3, -2, -2L, -1, -1L speed grades and commercial/ industrial/ extended temperature
- 2.5DMIPS/MHz per CPU, 1GHz CPU frequency, ARMv7-A and Jazelle RCT execution environment architecture
- NEON™ media processing engine, vector floating point unit, CoreSight™ and program trace macrocell
- 32KB instruction, 32KB data per processor L1 cache, 512KB L2 cache, 256KB on-chip memory
- DDR3, DDR3L, DDR2, LPDDR2 external memory support and 2 x quad-SPI, NAND, NOR static memory support
- 8-channel DMA controller, 2 x UART, 2 x CAN 2.0B, 2 x I2C, 2 x SPI, 4 x 32b GPIO peripherals
- 2 x USB 2.0 (OTG), 2 x tri-mode gigabit Ethernet, 2 x SD/SDIO key peripherals
- RSA authentication, AES and SHA 256bit decryption and authentication for secure boot
- Zynq®-7000 AP SoC provides smarter, optimized and most secure solution
- Unmatched integration, performance and power, proven productivity
Q: Does the price of XC7Z020-1CLG484C devices fluctuate frequently?
The FPGAkey search engine monitors the XC7Z020-1CLG484C inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time,
and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC7Z020-1CLG484C?
No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC7Z020-1CLG484C, but you need to
sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx's Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation,
and it is easier to use than ISE design tools;
The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match.
You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC7Z020 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards,
or Zynq-7000 SoC Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
FPGAkey does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board,
TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information,
you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How to obtain XC7Z020-1CLG484C technical support documents?
Enter the "XC7Z020-1CLG484C" keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC7Z0201CLG484C in time?
Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC7Z020-1CLG484C pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Internet of Things
Product Lifecycle Status
XC7Z020 Technical Support PDF Datasheet Overview