Xilinx 7 XC7S50-2CSGA324I FPGAs address the complete range of system requirements, ranging from low cost, small form factor, cost-sensitive, high-volume applications to ultra high-end connectivity bandwidth, logic capacity, and signal processing capability for the most demanding high-performance applications.The Xilinx Embedded - FPGAs (Field Programmable Gate Array) series XC7S50-2CSGA324I is Spartan-7 FPGA 210 I/O 324CSBGA, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at FPGAkey.com, and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
• Powerful clock management tiles (CMT), combining phase-locked loop (PLL) and mixed-mode clock manager (MMCM) blocks for high precision and low jitter.
• Quickly deploy embedded processing with MicroBlaze processor.
• Integrated block for PCI Express (PCIe), for up to x8 Gen3 Endpoint and Root Port designs.
• Wide variety of configuration options, including support for commodity memories, 256-bit AES encryption with HMAC/SHA-256 authentication, and built-in SEU detection and correction.
• Low-cost, wire-bond, bare-die flip-chip, and high signal integrity flipchip packaging offering easy migration between family members in the same package. All packages available in Pb-free and selected packages in Pb option.
• Designed for high performance and lowest power with 28 nm, HKMG, HPL process, 1.0V core voltage process technology and 0.9V core voltage option for even lower power.
Internet of Things
Number of LABs/CLBs
Number of Logic Elements/Cells
Total RAM Bits
Number of I/O
Voltage - Supply
0.95V ~ 1.05V
-40℃ ~ 100℃ (TJ)
Package / Case
Supplier Device Package