XC7K70T-1FBG676C FPGAs Overview
Xilinx® 7 series FPGAs comprise three new FPGA families that address the complete range of system requirements, ranging from low cost, small form factor, cost-sensitive, high-volume applications to ultra high-end connectivity bandwidth, logic capacity, and signal processing capability for the most demanding high-performance applications. The 7 series FPGAs include:
- Artix®-7 Family: Optimized for lowest cost and power with small form-factor packaging for the highest volume applications.
- Kintex®-7 Family: Optimized for best price-performance with a 2X improvement compared to previous generation, enabling a new class of FPGAs.
- Virtex®-7 Family: Optimized for highest system performance and capacity with a 2X improvement in system performance. Highest capability devices enabled by stacked silicon interconnect (SSI) technology.
Built on a state-of-the-art, high-performance, low-power (HPL), 28 nm, high-k metal gate (HKMG) process technology, 7 series FPGAs enable an unparalleled increase in system performance with 2.9 Tb/s of I/O bandwidth, 2 million logic cell capacity, and 5.3 TMAC/s DSP, while consuming 50% less power than previous generation devices to offer a fully programmable alternative to ASSPs and ASICs.
The Xilinx FPGAs series XC7K70T-1FBG676C is FPGA, Kintex-7, MMCM, PLL, 200 I/O's, 625 MHz, 65600 Cells, 970 mV to 1.03 V, FCBGA-676, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at FPGAkey.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
- Advanced high-performance FPGA logic based on real 6-input lookup table (LUT) technology configurable as distributed memory.
- 36 Kb dual-port block RAM with built-in FIFO logic for on-chip data buffering.
- High-performance SelectIO™ technology with support for DDR3 interfaces up to 1,866 Mb/s.
- High-speed serial connectivity with built-in multi-gigabit transceivers from 600 Mb/s to maximum rates of 6.6 Gb/s up to 28.05 Gb/s, offering a special low-power mode, optimized for chip-to-chip interfaces.
- A user configurable analog interface (XADC), incorporating dual 12-bit 1MSPS analog-to-digital converters with on-chip thermal and supply sensors.
- DSP slices with 25 x 18 multiplier, 48-bit accumulator, and pre-adder for high-performance filtering, including optimized symmetric coefficient filtering.
- Powerful clock management tiles (CMT), combining phase-locked loop (PLL) and mixed-mode clock manager (MMCM) blocks for high precision and low jitter.
- Integrated block for PCI Express® (PCIe), for up to x8 Gen3 Endpoint and Root Port designs.
- Wide variety of configuration options, including support for commodity memories, 256-bit AES encryption with HMAC/SHA-256 authentication, and built-in SEU detection and correction.
- Low-cost, wire-bond, lidless flip-chip, and high signal integrity flipchip packaging offering easy migration between family members in the same package. All packages available in Pb-free and selected packages in Pb option.
- Designed for high performance and lowest power with 28 nm, HKMG, HPL process, 1.0V core voltage process technology and 0.9V core voltage option for even lower power.
Q: Does the price of XC7K70T-1FBG676C devices fluctuate frequently?
The FPGAkey search engine monitors the XC7K70T-1FBG676C inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time,
and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC7K70T-1FBG676C?
No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC7K70T-1FBG676C, but you need to
sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx's Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation,
and it is easier to use than ISE design tools;
The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match.
You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC7K70T Development Boards, Evaluation Boards,
or Kintex-7 FPGAs Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
FPGAkey does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board,
TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information,
you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How to obtain XC7K70T-1FBG676C technical support documents?
Enter the "XC7K70T-1FBG676C" keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC7K70T1FBG676C in time?
Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC7K70T-1FBG676C pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Internet of Things
0℃ ~ 85℃ (TJ)
Package / Case
Supplier Device Package
XC7K70T Technical Support PDF Datasheet Overview