XC6VLX75T-1FFG784I FPGAs Overview
Virtex®-6 FPGAs are the programmable silicon foundation for Targeted Design Platforms that deliver integrated software and hardware components to enable designers to focus on innovation as soon as their development cycle begins. Using the third-generation ASMBL™ (Advanced Silicon Modular Block) column-based architecture, the Virtex-6 family contains multiple distinct sub-families. This overview covers the devices in the LXT, SXT, and HXT sub-families. Each sub-family contains a different ratio of features to most efficiently address the needs of a wide variety of advanced logic designs. In addition to the high-performance logic fabric, Virtex-6 FPGAs contain many builtin system-level blocks. These features allow logic designers to build the highest levels of performance and functionality into their FPGAbased systems. Built on a 40 nm state-of-the-art copper process technology, Virtex-6 FPGAs are a programmable alternative to custom ASIC technology. Virtex-6 FPGAs offer the best solution for addressing the needs of high-performance logic designers, high-performance DSP designers, and high-performance embedded systems designers with unprecedented logic, DSP, connectivity, and soft microprocessor capabilities.
The Xilinx FPGAs (Field Programmable Gate Array) series XC6VLX75T-1FFG784I is FPGA Virtex-6 LXT Family 74496 Cells 40nm (CMOS) Technology 1V, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at FPGAkey.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
- Three sub-families:
- Virtex-6 LXT FPGAs: High-performance logic with advanced serial connectivity
- Virtex-6 SXT FPGAs: Highest signal processing capability with advanced serial connectivity
- Virtex-6 HXT FPGAs: Highest bandwidth serial connectivity
- Compatibility across sub-families
- LXT and SXT devices are footprint compatible in the same package
- Advanced, high-performance FPGA Logic
- Real 6-input look-up table (LUT) technology
- Dual LUT5 (5-input LUT) option
- LUT/dual flip-flop pair for applications requiring rich register mix
- Improved routing efficiency
- 64-bit (or two 32-bit) distributed LUT RAM option per 6-input LUT
- SRL32/dual SRL16 with registered outputs option
- Powerful mixed-mode clock managers (MMCM)
- MMCM blocks provide zero-delay buffering, frequency synthesis, clock-phase shifting, inputjitter filtering, and phase-matched clock division
- 36-Kb block RAM/FIFOs
- Dual-port RAM blocks
- Dual-port widths up to 36 bits
- Simple dual-port widths up to 72 bits
- Enhanced programmable FIFO logic
- Built-in optional error-correction circuitry
- Optionally use each block as two independent 18 Kb blocks
- High-performance parallel SelectIO™ technology
- 1.2 to 2.5V I/O operation
- Source-synchronous interfacing using ChipSync™ technology
- Digitally controlled impedance (DCI) active termination
- Flexible fine-grained I/O banking
- High-speed memory interface support with integrated write-leveling capability
- Advanced DSP48E1 slices
- 25 x 18, two`s complement multiplier/accumulator
- Optional pipelining
- New optional pre-adder to assist filtering applications
- Optional bitwise logic functionality
- Dedicated cascade connections
- Flexible configuration options
- SPI and Parallel Flash interface
- Multi-bitstream support with dedicated fallback reconfiguration logic
- Automatic bus width detection
- System Monitor capability on all devices
- On-chip/off-chip thermal and supply voltage monitoring
- JTAG access to all monitored quantities
- Integrated interface blocks for PCI Express® designs
- Compliant to the PCI Express Base Specification 2.0
- Gen1 (2.5 Gb/s) and Gen2 (5 Gb/s) support with GTX transceivers
- Endpoint and Root Port capable
- X1, x2, x4, or x8 lane support per block
- GTX transceivers: up to 6.6 Gb/s
- Data rates below 480 Mb/s supported by oversampling in FPGA logic.
- GTH transceivers: 2.488 Gb/s to beyond 11 Gb/s
- Integrated 10/100/1000 Mb/s Ethernet MAC block
- Supports 1000BASE-X PCS/PMA and SGMII using GTX transceivers
- Supports MII, GMII, and RGMII using SelectIO technology resources
- 2500Mb/s support available
- 40 nm copper CMOS process technology
- 1.0V core voltage (-1, -2, -3 speed grades only)
- Lower-power 0.9V core voltage option (-1L speed grade only)
- High signal-integrity flip-chip packaging available in standard or Pb-free package options
Q: Does the price of XC6VLX75T-1FFG784I devices fluctuate frequently?
The FPGAkey search engine monitors the XC6VLX75T-1FFG784I inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time,
and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC6VLX75T-1FFG784I?
No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC6VLX75T-1FFG784I, but you need to
sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx's Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation,
and it is easier to use than ISE design tools;
The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match.
You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC6VLX75T Development Boards, Evaluation Boards,
or Virtex-6 FPGA Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
FPGAkey does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board,
TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information,
you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How to obtain XC6VLX75T-1FFG784I technical support documents?
Enter the "XC6VLX75T-1FFG784I" keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC6VLX75T1FFG784I in time?
Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC6VLX75T-1FFG784I pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Internet of Things
-40℃ ~ 100℃ (TJ)
Package / Case
Supplier Device Package
XC6VLX75T Technical Support PDF Datasheet Overview