XC5VLX30-1FF324C FPGAs Overview
Using the second generation ASMBL™ (Advanced Silicon Modular Block) column-based architecture, the Virtex-5 family contains five distinct platforms (sub-families), the most choice offered by any FPGA family. Each platform contains a different ratio of features to address the needs of a wide variety of advanced logic designs. In addition to the most advanced, high-performance logic fabric, Virtex-5 FPGAs contain many hard-IP system level blocks, including powerful 36-Kbit block RAM/FIFOs, second generation 25 x 18 DSP slices, SelectIO™ technology with built-in digitally-controlled impedance, ChipSync™ source-synchronous interface blocks, system monitor functionality, enhanced clock management tiles with integrated DCM (Digital Clock Managers) and phase-locked-loop (PLL) clock generators, and advanced configuration options. Additional platform dependant features include power-optimized high-speed serial transceiver blocks for enhanced serial connectivity, PCI Express® compliant integrated Endpoint blocks, tri-mode Ethernet MACs (Media Access Controllers), and high-performance PowerPC® 440 microprocessor embedded blocks. These features allow advanced logic designers to build the highest levels of performance and functionality into their FPGA-based systems. Built on a 65-nm state-of-the-art copper process technology, Virtex-5 FPGAs are a programmable alternative to custom ASIC technology. Most advanced system designs require the programmable strength of FPGAs. Virtex-5 FPGAs offer the best solution for addressing the needs of high-performance logic designers, high-performance DSP designers, and high-performance embedded systems designers with unprecedented logic, DSP, hard/soft microprocessor, and connectivity capabilities. The Virtex-5 LXT, SXT, TXT, and FXT platforms include advanced high-speed serial connectivity and link/transaction layer capability
The Xilinx FPGAs (Field Programmable Gate Array) series XC5VLX30-1FF324C is XC5VLX30-1FF324C - NEW PRODUCT, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at FPGAkey.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
- Five platforms LX, LXT, SXT, TXT, and FXT
- Virtex-5 LX: High-performance general logic applications
- Virtex-5 LXT: High-performance logic with advanced serial connectivity
- Virtex-5 SXT: High-performance signal processing applications with advanced serial connectivity
- Virtex-5 TXT: High-performance systems with double density advanced serial connectivity
- Virtex-5 FXT: High-performance embedded systems with advanced serial connectivity
- Cross-platform compatibility
- LXT, SXT, and FXT devices are footprint compatible in the same package using adjustable voltage regulators
- Most advanced, high-performance, optimal-utilization, FPGA fabric
- Real 6-input look-up table (LUT) technology
- Dual 5-LUT option
- Improved reduced-hop routing
- 64-bit distributed RAM option
- SRL32/Dual SRL16 option
- Powerful clock management tile (CMT) clocking
- Digital Clock Manager (DCM) blocks for zero delay buffering, frequency synthesis, and clock phase shifting
- PLL blocks for input jitter filtering, zero delay buffering, frequency synthesis, and phase-matched clock division
- 36-Kbit block RAM/FIFOs
- True dual-port RAM blocks
- Enhanced optional programmable FIFO logic
- True dual-port widths up to x36
- Simple dual-port widths up to x72
- Built-in optional error-correction circuitry
- Optionally program each block as two independent 18-Kbit blocks
- High-performance parallel SelectIO technology
- 1.2 to 3.3V I/O Operation
- Source-synchronous interfacing using ChipSync™ technology
- Digitally-controlled impedance (DCI) active termination
- Flexible fine-grained I/O banking
- High-speed memory interface support
- Advanced DSP48E slices
- 25 x 18, two’s complement, multiplication
- Optional adder, subtracter, and accumulator
- Optional pipelining
- Optional bitwise logical functionality
- Dedicated cascade connections
- Flexible configuration options
- SPI and Parallel FLASH interface
- Multi-bitstream support with dedicated fallback reconfiguration logic
- Auto bus width detection capability
- System Monitoring capability on all devices
- On-chip/Off-chip thermal monitoring
- On-chip/Off-chip power supply monitoring
- JTAG access to all monitored quantities
- Integrated Endpoint blocks for PCI Express Designs
- LXT, SXT, TXT, and FXT Platforms
- Compliant with the PCI Express Base Specification 1.1
- X1, x4, or x8 lane support per block
- Works in conjunction with RocketIO™ transceivers
- Tri-mode 10/100/1000 Mb/s Ethernet MACs
- LXT, SXT, TXT, and FXT Platforms
- RocketIO transceivers can be used as PHY or connect to external PHY using many soft MII (Media Independent Interface) options
- RocketIO GTP transceivers 100 Mb/s to 3.75 Gb/s
- RocketIO GTX transceivers 150 Mb/s to 6.5 Gb/s
- PowerPC 440 Microprocessors
- FXT Platform only
- RISC architecture
- 7-stage pipeline
- 32-Kbyte instruction and data caches included
- Optimized processor interface structure (crossbar)
- 65-nm copper CMOS process technology
- 1.0V core voltage
- High signal-integrity flip-chip packaging available in standard or Pb-free package options
Q: Does the price of XC5VLX30-1FF324C devices fluctuate frequently?
The FPGAkey search engine monitors the XC5VLX30-1FF324C inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time,
and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XC5VLX30-1FF324C?
No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XC5VLX30-1FF324C, but you need to
sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx's Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation,
and it is easier to use than ISE design tools;
The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match.
You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XC5VLX30 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards,
or Virtex-5 FPGA Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
FPGAkey does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board,
TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information,
you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How to obtain XC5VLX30-1FF324C technical support documents?
Enter the "XC5VLX30-1FF324C" keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XC5VLX301FF324C in time?
Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XC5VLX30-1FF324C pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Internet of Things
0℃ ~ 85℃ (TJ)
Package / Case
Supplier Device Package
XC5VLX30 Technical Support PDF Datasheet Overview