$1332.12 - $5439 | 1 Pieces(Min. Order)
Combining Advanced Silicon Modular Block (ASMBL) architecture with a wide variety of flexible features, the XC4VFX60-10FF1152CES1 greatly enhances programmable logic design capabilities, making it a powerful alternative to ASIC technology. Virtex-4 FPGAs comprise three platform families—LX, FX, and SX—offering multiple feature choices and combinations to address all complex applications. The wide array of Virtex-4 FPGA hard-IP core blocks includes the PowerPC processors (with a new APU interface), tri-mode Ethernet MACs, 622 Mb/s to 6.5 Gb/s serial transceivers, dedicated DSP slices, high-speed clock management circuitry, and source-synchronous interface blocks. The XC4VFX60-10FF1152CES1 building blocks are enhancements of those found in the popular Virtex, Virtex-E, Virtex-II, Virtex-II Pro, and Virtex-II Pro X product families, so previous-generation designs are upward compatible. produced on a state-of-the-art 90 nm copper process using 300 mm (12-inch) wafer technology.
Three Families — LX/SX/FX
- Virtex-4 LX: High-performance logic applications solution
- Virtex-4 SX: High-performance solution for digital signal processing (DSP) applications
- Virtex-4 FX: High-performance, full-featured solution for embedded platform applications
Xesium Clock Technology
- Digital clock manager (DCM) blocks
- Additional phase-matched clock dividers (PMCD)
- Differential global clocks
- 18 x 18, two’s complement, signed Multiplier
- Optional pipeline stages
- Built-in Accumulator (48-bit) and Adder/Subtracter
Boundary-Scan instructions and associated data registers support a standard methodology for accessing and configuring Virtex-4 devices, complying with IEEE standards 1149.1 and 1532.
All components in Virtex-4 devices use the same interconnect scheme and the same access to the global routing matrix. Timing models are shared, greatly improving the predictability of the performance for high-speed designs.
Internet of Things