XA9572XL-15TQG100I FPGAs Overview
The XA9500XL 3.3V CPLD Automotive XA product family is targeted for leading-edge, high-performance automotive applications that require either automotive industrial (–40°C to +85°C ambient) or extended (–40°C to +105°C ambient) temperature reconfigurable devices.
The Xilinx CPLDs series XA9572XL-15TQG100I is CPLD XA9500XL Family 1.6K Gates 72 Macro Cells 64.5MHz 0.35um (CMOS) Technology 3.3V, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at FPGAkey.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
- AEC-Q100 device qualification and full PPAP support available in both extended temperature Q-grade and I-grade.
- Guaranteed to meet full electrical specifications over TA = -40° C to +105° C with TJ Maximum = +125° C (Q-grade)
- System frequency up to 64.5 MHz (15.5 ns)
- Available in small footprint packages
- Optimized for high-performance 3.3V systems
- 5V tolerant I/O pins accept 5V, 3.3V, and 2.5V signals — ideal for multi-voltage system interfacing and level shifting
- Technology: 0.35 μm CMOS process
- Advanced system features
- In-system programmable enabling higher system reliability through reduced handling and reducing production programming times
- Superior pin-locking and routability with FastCONNECT™ II switch matrix allowing for multiple design iterations without board re-spins
- Input hysteresis on all user and boundary-scan pin inputs to reduce noise on input signals
- Bus-hold circuitry on all user pin inputs which reduces cost associated with pull-up resistors and reduces bus loading
- Full IEEE Standard 1149.1 boundary-scan (JTAG) for in-system device testing
- Fast concurrent programming
- Slew rate control on individual outputs for reducing EMI generation
- Refer to XC9500XL Family data sheet (DS054) for architecture description
- Refer to XA9536XL data sheet (DS598), the XA9572XL data sheet (DS599), and the XA95144XL data sheet (DS600) for pin tables
- Xilinx received ISO/TS 16949 Certification in March 2005.
Q: Does the price of XA9572XL-15TQG100I devices fluctuate frequently?
The FPGAkey search engine monitors the XA9572XL-15TQG100I inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time,
and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for XA9572XL-15TQG100I?
No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of XA9572XL-15TQG100I, but you need to
sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Xilinx FPGA platform?
In FPGA/CPLD design tools, Xilinx's Vivado Design Suite is easy to use, it is very user-friendly in synthesis and implementation,
and it is easier to use than ISE design tools;
The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match.
You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Where can I purchase Xilinx XA9572XL Development Boards, Evaluation Boards,
or XA9500XL Automotive CPLD Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
FPGAkey does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board,
TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information,
you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How to obtain XA9572XL-15TQG100I technical support documents?
Enter the "XA9572XL-15TQG100I" keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for XA9572XL15TQG100I in time?
Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the XA9572XL-15TQG100I pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Internet of Things
Number of I/O
-40℃ ~ 85℃ (TA)
Package / Case
Supplier Device Package
XA9572XL Technical Support PDF Datasheet Overview