QL5632-33BPQ208C FPGAs Overview
The QL5732 device in the QuickLogic QuickPCI Embedded Standard Product (ESP) family
provides a complete and customizable PCI interface solution combined with programmable logic.
This device eliminates any need for the designer to worry about PCI bus compliance, yet allows
for the maximum 32-bit PCI bus bandwidth (132 MBps).
The programmable logic portion of the device contains 1,348 QuickLogic Logic Cells and
22 QuickLogic Dual-Port RAM Blocks. These configurable RAM blocks can be configured in
many width/depth combinations. They can also be combined with logic cells to form FIFOs, or
be initialized via Serial EEPROM on power-up and used as ROMs.
The QL5732 device meets PCI 2.3 electrical and timing specifications and has been fully
hardware-tested. This device also supports the Win'98 and PC'98 standards. The QL5732 device
features 2.5 V operation with multi-volt compatible I/Os. The device can easily operate in 3 V
embedded systems and is fully compatible with 3.3 V applications.
High Performance PCI Controller
• 32-bit/33 MHz PCI Master/Target
• Zero-wait state PCI Master provides 132 MBps transfer rates
• Zero-wait-state PCI Target Write/One-wait-state PCI Target Read interface
• Supports all PCI commands, including configuration and MWI
• Supports fully-customizable byte enable for master channels
• Target interface supports retry, disconnect with/without data transfer, and target abort
• Fully programmable back-end interface
• Independent PCI bus (33 MHz) and local bus (up to 160 MHz) clocks
• Fully customizable PCI Configuration Space
• Configurable FIFOs with depths up to 256 words
• Reference design with driver code (Win 95/98/Win 2000/NT4.0) available
• PCI v2.3 compliant
• Supports Type 0 Configuration Cycles in Target mode
• 3.3 V PCI signaling
• 2.5 V Supply Voltage
• 484-ball PBGA
• 280-ball LFBGA
• 208-pin PQFP
• Supports Extendable PCI functionality
• Unlimited/Continuous Burst Transfers supported
Extendable PCI Functionality
• Support for PCI host-bridge function
• Support for Configuration Space from 0 × 40 to 0 × 3FF
• Multi-Function, Expanded Capabilities, and Expansion ROM capable
• PCI v2.3 Power Management Spec compatible
• PCI v2.3 Vital Product Data (VPD) configuration support
Q: Does the price of QL5632-33BPQ208C devices fluctuate frequently?
The FPGAkey search engine monitors the QL5632-33BPQ208C inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time,
and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for QL5632-33BPQ208C?
No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of QL5632-33BPQ208C, but you need to
sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the QuickLogic FPGA platform?
The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match.
You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Where can I purchase QuickLogic QL5632 Development Boards, Evaluation Boards,
or QuickPCI Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
FPGAkey does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board,
TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information,
you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How to obtain QL5632-33BPQ208C technical support documents?
Enter the "QL5632-33BPQ208C" keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for QL563233BPQ208C in time?
Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the QL5632-33BPQ208C pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Internet of Things