A54SX72A-FGG484I FPGAs Overview
The Actel SX-A family of FPGAs offers a cost-effective,
single-chip solution for low-power, high-performance
designs. Fabricated on 0.22 μm / 0.25 μm CMOS
antifuse technology and with the support of 2.5 V,
3.3 V and 5 V I/Os, the SX-A is a versatile platform to
integrate designs while significantly reducing timeto-market.
The Microsemi Embedded - FPGAs (Field Programmable Gate Array) series A54SX72A-FGG484I is IC FPGA 360 I/O 484FBGA, View Substitutes & Alternatives along with datasheets, stock, pricing from Authorized Distributors at FPGAkey.com,
and you can also search for other FPGAs products.
• Hot-Swap Compliant I/Os
• Power-Up/Down Friendly (No Sequencing Required for Supply Voltages)
• 66 MHz PCI Compliant
• Nonvolatile, Single-Chip Solution
• Configurable I/O Support for 3.3 V / 5 V PCI, 5 V TTL, 3.3 V LVTTL, 2.5 V LVCMOS2
• 2.5 V, 3.3 V, and 5 V Mixed-Voltage Operation with 5 V Input Tolerance and 5 V Drive Strength
• Devices Support Multiple Temperature Grades
• Configurable Weak-Resistor Pull-Up or Pull-Down for I/O at Power-Up
• Individual Output Slew Rate Control
• Up to 100% Resource Utilization and 100% Pin Locking
• Deterministic, User-Controllable Timing
• Unique In-System Diagnostic and Verification Capability with Silicon Explorer II
• Boundary-Scan Testing in Compliance with IEEE Standard 1149.1 (JTAG)
• Actel Secure Programming Technology with FuseLock Prevents Reverse Engineering and Design Theft
Q: Does the price of A54SX72A-FGG484I devices fluctuate frequently?
The FPGAkey search engine monitors the A54SX72A-FGG484I inventory quantity and price of global electronic component suppliers in real time,
and regularly records historical price data. You can view the historical price trends of electronic components to provide a basis for your
Q: Do I have to sign up on the website to make an inquiry for A54SX72A-FGG484I?
No, only submit the quantity, email address and other contact information required for the inquiry of A54SX72A-FGG484I, but you need to
sign up for the post comments and resource downloads.
Q: How can I obtain software development tools related to the Microsemi FPGA platform?
The specific choice depends on personal habits and functional requirements to specifically select a more suitable match.
You can search and download through the FPGA resource channel.
Q: Where can I purchase Microsemi A54SX72A Development Boards, Evaluation Boards,
or SX-A FPGAs Starter Kit? also provide technical information?
FPGAkey does not provide development board purchase services for the time being, but customers often consult about ZedBoard, Basys 3 board,
TinyFPGA BX, Nexys4-DDR, Terasic DE10-Nano, Digilent Arty S7, etc. If you need relevant technical information,
you can submit feedback information, our technicians will contact you soon.
Q: How to obtain A54SX72A-FGG484I technical support documents?
Enter the "A54SX72A-FGG484I" keyword in the search box of the website, or find these through the Download Channel or FPGA Forum .
Q: What should I do if I did not receive the technical support for A54SX72AFGG484I in time?
Depending on the time difference between your location and our location, it may take several hours for us to reply, please be patient, our FPGA technical engineer will help you with the A54SX72A-FGG484I pinout information, replacement, datasheet in pdf, programming tools, starter kit, etc.
Internet of Things
Number of LABs/CLBs
Number of I/O
Number of Gates
Voltage - Supply
2.25V ~ 5.25V
-40℃ ~ 85℃ (TA)
Package / Case
Supplier Device Package