$61.59 - $196 | 1 Pieces(Min. Order)
Factory Excess Stock / Franchised Distributor
The LatticeECP3 (EConomy Plus Third generation) family of FPGA devices is optimized to deliver high performance features such as an enhanced DSP architecture, high speed SERDES and high speed source synchronous interfaces in an economical FPGA fabric.
The LatticeECP3 (EConomy Plus Third generation) family of FPGA devices is optimized to deliver high performance features such as an enhanced DSP architecture, high speed SERDES and high speed source synchronous interfaces in an economical FPGA fabric. This combination is achieved through advances in device architecture and the use of 65 nm technology making the devices suitable for high-volume, high-speed, low-cost applications.
The LatticeECP3 device family expands look-up-table (LUT) capacity to 149K logic elements and supports up to 586 user I/Os. The LatticeECP3 device family also offers up to 320 18 x 18 multipliers and a wide range of parallel I/O standards.
The LatticeECP3 FPGA fabric is optimized with high performance and low cost in mind. The LatticeECP3 devices utilize reconfigurable SRAM logic technology and provide popular building blocks such as LUT-based logic, distributed and embedded memory, Phase Locked Loops (PLLs), Delay Locked Loops (DLLs), pre-engineered source synchronous I/O support, enhanced sysDSP slices and advanced configuration support, including encryption and dual-boot capabilities.
The pre-engineered source synchronous logic implemented in the LatticeECP3 device family supports a broad range of interface standards, including DDR3, XGMII and 7:1 LVDS.
The LatticeECP3 device family also features high speed SERDES with dedicated PCS functions. High jitter tolerance and low transmit jitter allow the SERDES plus PCS blocks to be configured to support an array of popular data protocols including PCI Express, SMPTE, Ethernet (XAUI, GbE, and SGMII) and CPRI. Transmit Pre-emphasis and Receive Equalization settings make the SERDES suitable for transmission and reception over various forms of media.
The LatticeECP3 devices also provide flexible, reliable and secure configuration options, such as dual-boot capability, bit-stream encryption, and TransFR field upgrade features.
The Lattice Diamond and ispLEVER design software allows large complex designs to be efficiently implemented using the LatticeECP3 FPGA family. Synthesis library support for LatticeECP3 is available for popular logic synthesis tools. Diamond and ispLEVER tools use the synthesis tool output along with the constraints from its floor planning tools to place and route the design in the LatticeECP3 device. The tools extract the timing from the routing and back-annotate it into the design for timing verification.
Lattice provides many pre-engineered IP (Intellectual Property) modules for the LatticeECP3 family. By using these configurable soft core IPs as standardized blocks, designers are free to concentrate on the unique aspects of their design, increasing their productivity.
Higher Logic Density for Increased System Integration
• 17K to 149K LUTs
• 116 to 586 I/Os Embedded SERDES
• 150 Mbps to 3.2 Gbps for Generic 8b10b, 10-bit SERDES, and 8-bit SERDES modes
• Data Rates 230 Mbps to 3.2 Gbps per channel for all other protocols
• Up to 16 channels per device: PCI Express, SONET/SDH, Ethernet (1GbE, SGMII, XAUI), CPRI, SMPTE 3G and Serial RapidIO
• Fully cascadable slice architecture
• 12 to 160 slices for high performance multiply and accumulate
• Powerful 54-bit ALU operations
• Time Division Multiplexing MAC Sharing
• Rounding and truncation
• Each slice supports
— Half 36x36, two 18x18 or four 9x9 multipliers
— Advanced 18x36 MAC and 18x18 MultiplyMultiply-Accumulate (MMAC) operations
Flexible Memory Resources
• Up to 6.85Mbits sysMEM Embedded Block RAM (EBR)
• 36K to 303K bits distributed RAM
sysCLOCK Analog PLLs and DLLs
• Two DLLs and up to ten PLLs per device
Pre-Engineered Source Synchronous I/O
• DDR registers in I/O cells
• Dedicated read/write levelling functionality
• Dedicated gearing logic
• Source synchronous standards support
— ADC/DAC, 7:1 LVDS, XGMII
— High Speed ADC/DAC devices
• Dedicated DDR/DDR2/DDR3 memory with DQS support
• Optional Inter-Symbol Interference (ISI) correction on outputs
Programmable sysI/O Buffer Supports Wide Range of Interfaces
• On-chip termination
• Optional equalization filter on inputs
• LVTTL and LVCMOS 33/25/18/15/12
• SSTL 33/25/18/15 I, II
• HSTL15 I and HSTL18 I, II
• PCI and Differential HSTL, SSTL
• LVDS, Bus-LVDS, LVPECL, RSDS, MLVDS
Flexible Device Configuration
• Dedicated bank for configuration I/Os
• SPI boot flash interface
• Dual-boot images supported
• Slave SPI
• TransFR I/O for simple field updates
• Soft Error Detect embedded macro
System Level Support
• IEEE 1149.1 and IEEE 1532 compliant
• Reveal Logic Analyzer
• ORCAstra FPGA configuration utility
• On-chip oscillator for initialization & general use
• 1.2 V core power supply
Internet of Things